“Living Heart” is a multidisciplinary cardiovascular program that congregates a high-qualified team from Cardiac Surgery, Cardiology and Vascular Surgery departmants supported by advanced technology.
Our skilled and caring team includes board certified cardiologists, invasive cardiologists, cardiac surgeons who introducted innovative approaches and techniques to the literature, vascular surgeons, cardiac anesthesiologist, radiologists, interventional radiologists, nuclear medicine physicans, cardiac invensive care physicians and nurses, echo cardiographers, medical assistants and technicians.
The collaboration within the team, high-end technologies utilized by the hospital, smart startups and attentively designed flows help us achieve the highest quality of care.
Our “Living Heart” program provides the following services;
- Noninvasive cardiology diagnostic center
- Advanced integrated cardiovascular imaging
- Interventional hybrid cardiac catheterization laboratory
- Interventional valvular heart disease program
- Cardiac surgery facilities
- Cardiovascular intensive care units
- Cardiac critical care units
- Telemetry nursing units and inpatient ward
- Cardiac rehabilitation program
- Arterial and Venous disorders vascular surgery unit